• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Harry

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have seen my thread about the bunnies at my sister in laws.

Well this is Harry. He was being aggressive to the others (not suprising since he is unneutered) and was living in a hamster cage as they didnt know what to do with him. If I didnt take him they were going to let him go in a field!

He was called Flospy but it doesnt suit him so I have chosen Harry (not so much chose as was on phone to vet making him an appointment when she asked what he was called Harry was the first thing that came into my head).

He is only staying until a rescue space comes available- if any local rescues have a space then please let me know.

He is a little timid at the minute and is making a horrid grunting noise!

IMG00055-20090814-1736.jpg

IMG00054-20090814-1736.jpg

IMG00051-20090814-1736.jpg

Oh poor little Harry. He does look scared. I'm so glad you've got him and he's not in the hamster cage anymore or loose in a field:shock:

Well done for taking him in.

Rachael, he is so beautiful :love::love::love::love: He should be snapped up, he is a stunner!

anf Flopsy?! WTF? :lol:

He was named by their 11 yr old! I cant remember the other boys nme but the girls are chickflick and mopsy! They are all dutches.

A few hours later and here is the little guy looking alot more chilled. He is flopped out next to me on the sofa demanding nose rubs!

IMG00069-20090814-1957.jpg

IMG00071-20090814-1958.jpg

squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: looks just like doc i was told by p@h he was aggressive sprayed etc the children didnt like him, i didnt care plumbs orf the most soppest bun i have ever had and the only one who loves snuggles :roll: ppl eh i bet in right home he will be exactly the same

Last edited:
Awwww he is gorgeous bless him! :love: So pleased he's now with you until you can get him sorted with a rescue place :)

Back