• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conti Giants.... 4 of them

mich8

Alpha Buck
I have just been offered 4 conti giants.. I have no room for them though :(:(

Even though i cant take them.... I still went and looked at them....

Mistake as i fell in love with them all :love::love::love::love::love:

Hi
Someone is trying to find new homes for them all.
They are not in urgent need or anything. It was just someone who new me that passed on my name to these people.
But made the mistake of going to see them :love:

I hate seeing them at Pets at home. I suppose at that price though it does stop impulse buying.

If someone is needing to find them a new home and not sell them, point them to here and they can put them on the databse.

I have spent all evening trying to decide if i can take any of these and being practical.... I cant :(

It is the same old story..... A relation of the family thought it would be a good idea to buy them for this persons children :evil:

They have decided that these 4 are just too much for them to cope with and have decided to try and rehome them.

I will speak to them tomorrow and see if she will let me put them up here.

They are only 12 weeks old and already not really wanted :(

I know what you mean about temptation......

When my husband came home from work and I told him about them, He went straight up the garden to start clearing my big shed. He did a good job on it and freed up a very large space, but I just cant take anymore at the moment.
And he has not even seen them :lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting a massive new shed so all my bonded bunnies are in one place and we were going to use the spare sheds for storage.. If this was happening now i could take on a conti but its not happening until next month :evil::cry:

Hi
Well, they were on my mind all weekend so I did go and get them all.
They are all now safely in a rescue.

At least I know they will all go to good homes now.

A very big thank you to those involved in taking them in.

Back