• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange behaviour with a cuddly mole....U/D video!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Earl (single neutered male house bunny) has a stuffed cuddly mole about 15cm long that we gave him in his cage to keep him company.

Over the last couple of weeks every now and then he runs round the mole doing little binkies but literally touching him the whole time- like a dog chasing his own tail

its very strange and funny to watch- sometimes he puts it underneath him like he is going to hump it but doesnt and just jumps over it - and sometimes he licks him.

Why is he doing this odd behavior? i think he is happy but why such small circles?

Last edited:
some of mine have there own toys loo roll two of mine love they go nuts with em like that :lol: just playing does he see your other buns ? he might want a freind ;)

some of mine have there own toys loo roll two of mine love they go nuts with em like that :lol: just playing does he see your other buns ? he might want a freind ;)

hes a people bunny and gets plenty of love- at the moment we cant facilitate a bunny with teeth as the house isnt bunny proofed- earl is no problem as he cant chew furniture or injure himself on wires

I agree with both of areia's posts.

thanks both- maybe in the future he will have a wife but me and my other half work shifts there is usually one of us here with him at least 4-5 hours during the day and then another 4 on the evening.

Back