• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is she?

Hopper

Mama Doe
Hi guys. Not been on for a while as been so busy with the rescue!

Had a lovely 6 year old girl come in today named Wasser.

Can anyone tell me what she is please? Is she a lionhead?

wazza1.jpg

She is tiny and has little ears. Very fluffy as you can see.

I did wonder if she had some nethie in her.

She is adorable and so friendly. Was just her size that threw me off.

Thank you :)

She looks like a double maned lionhead to me :love:

Is she up for rehoming? I know bunlover is desperate for a single older girl to go with her old boy ;)

I did wonder if she had some nethie in her.

She is adorable and so friendly. Was just her size that threw me off.

Thank you :)

lionheads as a breed standard are actually very small, usually around 1.5 kg if not smaller. The majority you see are generally standard size rabbits.

More and more people are breeding them with nethies!

im looking for an older girl for my cross-lion head neutered 7year old male,
when do you think she would be available? what home checks are needed and does she have any exisiting health problems that i should be aware of? where are you located please, she is gorgeous she would live as an outdoor bunny with coco though they do come in and out of the house too, he has a 5ft7hutch x2ftx2ft and has a run i can attatch of 6x6ft though usually my bunnys run free range. please let me know kindest regards , katie x

im looking for an older girl for my cross-lion head neutered 7year old male,
when do you think she would be available? what home checks are needed and does she have any exisiting health problems that i should be aware of? where are you located please, she is gorgeous she would live as an outdoor bunny with coco though they do come in and out of the house too, he has a 5ft7hutch x2ftx2ft and has a run i can attatch of 6x6ft though usually my bunnys run free range. please let me know kindest regards , katie x

Hi katie. She is located in a foster home in watnall, Nottingham.

There are no other health problems with her, she is pretty good for her age :)

The fosterer works and is due holiday soon which is when she will be spayed and vaccinated, then after inital post op check she will be ready for rehoming, so about 2 weeks time.

We will need to arrange a homecheck which can be arranged in the meantime. Adoption papers are to be signed with a copy kept by rescue and one yourself. This offers life time recsue back up also :)

Not sure where you live but we can arrange transport also.

Hi katie. She is located in a foster home in watnall, Nottingham.

There are no other health problems with her, she is pretty good for her age :)

The fosterer works and is due holiday soon which is when she will be spayed and vaccinated, then after inital post op check she will be ready for rehoming, so about 2 weeks time.

We will need to arrange a homecheck which can be arranged in the meantime. Adoption papers are to be signed with a copy kept by rescue and one yourself. This offers life time recsue back up also :)

Not sure where you live but we can arrange transport also.

Ooooh sounds promising ;):D

right off for a word with tom and mum but think she looks gorgeous! then can decide where we go from there :) x

right off for a word with tom and mum but think she looks gorgeous! then can decide where we go from there :) x

:D

Just to add as forgot before. She is actualy an outside bun. The photo was taken indoors as I took her out carrier to check her over and get piccie. She then went on to foster home is outdoors :)

:D

Just to add as forgot before. She is actualy an outside bun. The photo was taken indoors as I took her out carrier to check her over and get piccie. She then went on to foster home is outdoors :)

how much maintinance does her coat need? and do you have problems with it during rain etc? (when out in garden) jsut want to make sure i can manage whatever i take on!! x(thats if of course) i mguessing if still needs vaccs and nueter would be around 2 months before ready to be bonded if i homed her? x

Back