• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any one else do crazy things for their bunnies?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Every morning come rain or shine I now have to eat my breakfast with Timmy in the garden run :roll: He has to go out every morning for his wee as he still refuses to go in his cage and if I don't get in with him quick enough he starts to throw himself out of it :roll::lol:

I have to wear really thick clothes even when the sun is out as he don't half nip if I don't stroke him enough, he always jumps into my arms the minute I sit down and makes eating extremely difficult.

Normally the postman brings the post into the garden around the same time, goodness knows what he makes of it all :oops::lol:

I look so good in fleecy pj bottoms, a baggy fleecy top and sunglasses:lol:

"Mummy hold me now"
HPIM2254.jpg

Sunbathing together
HPIM2255.jpg

Trying to eat my breakfast
HPIM2256.jpg

Being interrupted
HPIM2257.jpg

Given up cos its gone soggy :roll:
HPIM2258.jpg

And just to prove I also sit out in the rain in furry slippers:oops:
HPIM2225.jpg

HPIM2226.jpg

I creep around an overgrown area of a local park at night harvesting grass and dandelions for the monsters, clutching an attack alarm just in case :oops:

Love the photos :):):)

I just take my dog for a walk and pick whatever i find on the way.
Also sit in the averies etc :lol:

When Boris is out in his run I always end up sitting in there with him :oops: Having really deep conversations with him and everything...:oops::lol:

I go to the local park every day and gather tree branches. I now know where every birch tree, willow tree and hawthorne tree is. People have seen me and were polite and looked the other way at first, but now they've started asking what I'm doing. :oops: I've told some that it's for my bunnies, and ended up listing for one man exactly what he could collect for his daughter's bunnies... Now when ever he sees me with a bag of branches, he always shouts all cheerfully 'that for our rabbits?!'

At the moment I am wandering out picking some grass and cutting it into bite sized chunks for Jess, along with mixing baby food into soaked excel.
When we had Smokey, I spent 15 mins every evening counting out 30 balls from a corvental capsule, they went everywhere, sprinkled it on a banana for him to eat. I now count out 5 balls twice a day for Fliss the rat.

I creep around an overgrown area of a local park at night harvesting grass and dandelions for the monsters, clutching an attack alarm just in case :oops:

oh, please don't! i shall worry about you. grow a tray of grass indoors!

:lol::lol::lol: the things we do for our buns mad thing i did was sleep on the kitchen floor when i had linus, i had made a make shift cage which he escaped or went nuts if he was enclosed as he couldnt see out so had to block off kitchen instead, was on floor as i was syringing and feeding every so many hours, waking up covered in poop and having your eyeballs licked at 5 am is very bizarre did this for 3 days :lol:

Liz - aka "Loopy of Leighton Buzzard" :lol::lol: When we see you sat out there in your PJ's in the snow, THEN we'll know you're dedicated :lol: You look very sweet together :)

Liz - aka "Loopy of Leighton Buzzard" :lol::lol: When we see you sat out there in your PJ's in the snow, THEN we'll know you're dedicated :lol: You look very sweet together :)

Thanks :lol::lol: I'm sure thats what the postie calls me now, he seems to catch me every morning in the run. Now he just passes the post to me while I'm sat in there so Timmy doesn't have to get off my lap :roll::lol:

Thankfully with Timmy being a house bunny he wont be able to go out in the cold weather so I shall be grateful for small mercies :lol::lol:

I'll pick allsorts on the way home from work, I get funny looks from the Tescos delivery drivers, cuz the way I walk home goes past their back gate :oops:

Lovely pics :D

I'm currently sleeping on the sofa as the bunnies have evicted me from the bedroom!

Mysteriously a conti-sized hole appeared one day in the side of my divan bed :shock: Despite trying to block it off with run panels and bags of megazorb I had to give in after a few days and remove the bed as they chewed through the wooden supports and pulled out all the foam!

So the fluffy-tailed monsters have a bedroom to themselves to zoom around in while I'm camping out in the living room :roll: :lol:

I think you should be really proud of yourself and of Timmy. When you think what a poor little chap he was when he first came to you, you have obviously brought out all the loving nature in him.

Back