• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Second time lucky for Bertie?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Don't want to jinx this bonding by posting to soon, but it does seem to be going rather well :love:

After his fall out with Fern Bertie seems to have become completely smitten with heather and Lily :D It took him all of 30 seconds to start washing Heather and a little longer to wash Lily as he couldn't work out what all the fluff was about :lol:. They have yet to wash him back but have been sitting with him and generally been putting up with his pushy behaviour :lol:

HPIM2259.jpg

they are holding hands in this one :love:

HPIM2260.jpg

HPIM2261.jpg

Do you think Bertie is happy?

HPIM2264.jpg

HPIM2262.jpg

Thanks everyone, it is all going really well :love: I am so,so happy as I felt really guilty for letting Bertie down so badly last time

That's fabulous, I'm so pleased for the lovely Bertie :) He certainly looks happy with his new friends :D

That is so sweet :love:
But I think they'll only be truly happy if they all come and live with me.....:lol:

Back