• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to be very unpopular

Rhian33

Warren Veteran
Taking my 3 to the vet soon for their annual nurse check thrown in for free with their vaccination plan. They get a good chack over and manicure. They'll absolutely hate it.

It's absolutely essential - especially keeping nail length down.
How about a big bunny treat afterwards?

It's absolutely essential - especially keeping nail length down.
How about a big bunny treat afterwards?

They had some parsley which sweetened them up I think. All was ok with them I think just a tiny amount trimmed off their nails but all of them had slight spurs which is really annoying as I only feed them at night and they get a handful of pellets between them and have hay and grass to eat all day.

It's not fair that some people feed their buns so dadly and get away with having no spurs. Oh well, if they need a dental at some point they need one but I've had them over a year now so not doing too badly I suppose and they had dental issues before I got them.

I reckon that we can help spurs as best we can with diet. At the end of the day, some bunnies teeth don't meet properly, so there's not enough wear to keep them down whatever they eat.

Back