• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad bunny attitudes

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
When we adopted Peaches from BARC, she was a little shy sweetheart. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Then she met my boys and everything changed.
Since she's been with Wuzzle, her attitude is just getting worse :lol: She never does as she's told, thumps her feet at me when I shout "PEACHES GET OUT!!!", "PEACHES GET DOWN!!!" or "PEACHES STOP IT!!!" and just carries on. She stashes food away from Wuzzle, destoys toys and boxes, and gives me "the look" :shock:
She is currently out free range on the patio with Wuzzle. Wookie & Nibbles are in their run, so their hutch is empty, and so is the spare hutch. Peaches has just spent ages pulling at one of the doors of Wookie & Nibbles's hutch, trying to get in and poking her nse through and stealing their hay! She's also found a way of getting under the spare hutch, and just sits behind the mesh that stops them getting behind her hutch looking really smug.

Anyone else got a bunny that pulled at your heartstrings at the rescue, but turned out to be a monster?? :lol:

Yes. Four monsters and one angel.
I love norty bunnies though!

You need to make sure you aren't getting into a pattern wherein the only time you pay her any attention is when you are telling her off. Make sure she gets lots of fuss, noserubs, treats etc when she is being good xx

Yes. Four monsters and one angel.
I love norty bunnies though!

You need to make sure you aren't getting into a pattern wherein the only time you pay her any attention is when you are telling her off. Make sure she gets lots of fuss, noserubs, treats etc when she is being good xx

To be honest, She's always the first bunny I call in the morning. I say "Morning sunshine!" and she pops her head out. She's a real sweetie when she's not being stroppy.

I can relate to this one!

My Jester from BARC was a little Angel when he was there, but now he's a proper bunny monster! Mind you, I think he's been led astray by a certain large rabbit who shall remain nameless :lol:

Thing is, I always assume it's Daisy who's creating the mischief, but several times I've popped my head around the door of the bunnies room saying 'Daisy, no' in response to ripping noises, only to discover her flopped out blamelessly and little Jester watching me with strands of carpet sticking out his mouth :shock:

They're both my naughty rabbit monsters now :love::love::love:

i dont know what you mean ...all BARC bunnies are little Angels :roll: :angel::angel:

Do you want a visit from Peaches & Wuzzle?? :lol:
Peaches will ben generally naughty, and Wuzzle will keep you up all night with the thumping :lol:

Wookie is a good boy. Just a bit thick :lol:

Back