• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my crazy girl!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Posy has been with us for 3 weeks now. When I got her from P&H adoption centre I was unsure for a few days if I had done the right thing. I chose her as a companion for Peter as he was so lonely after Mopsy went to the bridge.
I was worried that I wouldnt be able to love her.

How wrong I was!
She is amazing! She is like no other bun I have ever known and every time I watch her she makes me laugh! She is constantly on the go, binkying everywhere. She loves to run through the tunnel and then log roll on top of it! She is not a cuddly bun but she is such a character.

I'm so glad she has come to live with us.:love:

August2009050.jpg

July2009-Posy002.jpg

July2009-Bonding005.jpg

July2009-Bonding007.jpg

Enjoy!

Oh those last two pictures are adorable! You definitely did the right thing.. Bless them they are soo loved up! :love::love:

Oh wow what a stunning girl and she looks like she owns the place already :D really heart warming piccies :D :love:

Awww, that last pic :love: I want my Beau to have a love like that!

:wave: Actually I have been meaning to ask you if you would mind updating the lovely sig you made me to use the last pic instead of the one of just Peter. I can't change it cos I didnt make it. Thanks!

Back