• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blimey - that was easy!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Miracles do happen. Expecting the usual 'rant' from my OH when new bunnies are mentioned, I tentatively brought up the subject of my intention to introduce a new bunny to Flora and Parsnip. All he said was "why" and my reply was "because I want to" and he said "OK". Must be getting soft in his old age or else he's given up trying to argue with me :lol::lol::lol:

Fingers crossed all the references and checks go OK and bonding can begin in earnest for Pooh Bear from Starlights!

Haha, he's a soft touch. :lol::lol:

Fingers crossed all goes well with the checks; I'm sure it will. It will be lovely to see Pooh Bear in a loving home at last. :love::love:

I love Pooh Bear too! I've been looking at him for a few weeks now and I'm just drawn to him. Neither of us 'do' children so there's absolutely no chance that he'll come into contact with them. I just hope Flora and Parsnip will accept him.

Back