• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty sneaky Poppy!!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
For the past week I have been a bit worried about Poppy...she hasn't been that excited for breakfast in the morning and would rather go explore than eat....I thought maybe her teeth were playing up....

Anyway last night I went in to say goodnight to the buns and saw Poppy quickly hop away from her spot under some shelves where the other buns don't go...on further inspection I could see she had pulled the corner of a bog of food down the back of the shelf, chewed through it and had been helping herself to food, judging by the mess this has been going on a while!!! Removed said bag and this morning she was begging for food as usual....she is a very norty bun!!

Yeah she never fails to amaze me...and she hid it for at least a week, she had just pulled the tiniest corner down, and in a place the other buns can't get to! I obviously haven't been feeding her early enough

I thought mine were norty! She's up there with Captain Carrot in the crime stakes!! :lol::lol::lol:

How can you do anything but laugh, cos no matter how bad they are they always manage to look soooo innocent! The nortier mine are the more I love em.... can't help it!! :love::love::love:

:lol: she was probably trying to make you believe she needed extra fuss cos she 'wasn't eating' (well, not what you were offering anyway!). clever bunny:D

Ahahahaha norty Poppy! Harry did a similar thing once many years ago, I eventually found him on the top shelf of the potting table in the shed helping himself to breakfast :lol:

Can you imagine if you hadn't found out and you had ended up taking her to the vets becuase you thought she was off her food :shock: What a naughty bunny :love::lol:

Back