• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
can my buns have it daily? Liquorice is not that keen on hay & I am trying to tempt him! He likes those naturals hay cakes though and will have a nibble!

It's quite rich so it would be good to keep an eye on his poo and his weight (he may gain weight if he eats too much of it) but if he won't eat hay I don't see the harm in feeding it daily.

Mine love it but best in moderation, as folks have said. Does it have high calcium, or am I imagining that?

I actually mix a little of it in with Arnie and Kira's pellets (one part readigrass, one part SS mature and six parts SS normal).

They love it but I mainly put it in there to make Arnie put on weight again, which it has done. Their poops are fine but Kira's getting a little chubby :lol:

I've been making that mix up for about 6 months now.

Mine love it but best in moderation, as folks have said. Does it have high calcium, or am I imagining that?

yes it is high in calcium,I dont think its recommended every day for adult rabbits.I think it can encourage urinary problems [bladder sludge etc]

Back