• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How embarassing!

ostaragirl

Warren Scout
I had an old couple visit last night, who are a bit shall we say posh. Gordon was in the house free ranging as usual and came out to the doorstep to greet them. I put him in the cage in the kitchen while we all sat chatting next door.
I could hear him rattling the bars as if to say 'let me out I want to know what's going on'. Everyone could hear him.
We weren't long and as they left I thought it would be nice to pick him up so he could say hello.
Well not to say I was mortified. He had sticky poos all over his bum!! I swear it was deliberate because he was getting no attention, never has a dirty bum!
Well, he got it from me when they left.
Talk about a dirty protest. :lol:

Dirty boy!! :lol:

My Dylan's like that, except he sits with his front paws in his water dish, so when he comes out, he decided to clean himself, flicks his paws and gives us all a shower :lol::lol::roll:

Back