• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burlesque Fashion Show!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Ive finally got the pics back from a fashion show i did for breast cancer, it was in Rubyz in Bournemouth and the place was packed!! I refused to wear the underwear so got a corset and some big pants instead! :lol: It was the scariest thing ever, i was the first model out and we had no proper rehearsal on the actual stage :shock: i was so sure i was going to fall flat on my face, i had to walk down stairs whilst dancing to moulin rouge!!

Look at those sexy panties!!! :lol:
TWYSI153.jpg

n509993529_1030763_3422.jpg

n509993529_1030761_2875.jpg

n509993529_1030760_2572.jpg

n509993529_1030764_3711.jpg

TWYSI083.jpg

Crikey you are brave.
I'd die if I tried to do anything like that.......then again with my body people would think they were looking at a corpse anyway :roll:

I like the B+W photo too.

I hope that plenty of funds were raised for the Breast Cancer Charity :D

Fab photos, you look gorgeous. fab underwear too, to be honest i prefer you's than the girls in the background. well done for being so brave.

WOW!!!!:shock:
AMAZING!!!!!
I love anything burlesque. I'd love to learn it, but there's no classes near me :cry:

You look fab. And those big pants with the plain corset are ace!!! :D

thats really cool i like the big pants.
what does burlesque mean?

The heart of burlesque is the striptease.A burlesque striptease is far more tease than sleaze.Stripteasers don't get totally nude. I only modeled the clothes though i didnt strip!! :lol:

Wow! You look amazing..well done...how much money was raised?

I dont know actually, will find out when i go get my hair done again.

Tony Hairdressers in Highcliffe did my hair, a lady that handmakes burlesque clothing made all the clothes/lingerie and Rubyz provided the venue. I know the tickets sold out so I think we raised alot of money.

Crikey you are brave.
I'd die if I tried to do anything like that.......then again with my body people would think they were looking at a corpse anyway :roll:

I like the B+W photo too.

I hope that plenty of funds were raised for the Breast Cancer Charity :D

Dont be silly!! I can tell you i was shaking before going out, i very rarely get my legs out becuase i hate them so to get them out and walk out with 300 odd people looking at me :shock: was nerve racking to say the least!!

Back