• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'd like to introduce you too...U/D all clear from the vets.

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Rosie :D
P1000672.jpg

P1000673.jpg

P1000671.jpg

A guy in my work seen it running about his street and garden so his girlfriend caught it. they checked with all their neighbours as to how it belong to and they said it had been running about for a month. she's is good condition considering. she looks about 6-8months old. bit of a dew lap so prob unspayed and unvaccinated. i went and picked her up at lunch time so she's had a stressfull day poor thing. i think we may keep her. :D Sucker!!!! :lol: piccies aren't great but will get better ones tomorrow. she's chillin at the moment.

Last edited:
She's lovely and so what if you keep her, she needs a home. Sometimes these things happen at just the time they need to.:)

A guy in my work seen it running about his street and garden so his girlfriend caught it. they checked with all their neighbours as to how it belong to and they said it had been running about for a month. she's is good condition considering. she looks about 6-8months old. bit of a dew lap so prob unspayed and unvaccinated. i went and picked her up at lunch time so she's had a stressfull day poor thing. i think we may keep her. :D Sucker!!!! :lol: piccies aren't great but will get better ones tomorrow. she's chillin at the moment.

Yay! So much for "I'll ring the rescue tomorrow!" :lol::lol: :love:

wow she's absolutely gorgeous :love: I'm so glad she's found a home with you - I bet she's pretty happy about it too! :D My girls never had a dewlap at all when they were young, so she's probably a couple of years old I think - very pretty girl! :)

She is soo pretty - of course you couldnt give her up!! I'm pleased for you, and her - she has well and truly landed on her feet! :):)

wow she's absolutely gorgeous I'm so glad she's found a home with you - I bet she's pretty happy about it too! My girls never had a dewlap at all when they were young, so she's probably a couple of years old I think - very pretty girl!

yeah i was thinking that, it's a very tiny dewlap. i'm a bit worried she may be pregnant, she's a fair weight for all the size of her, but she's going to the vets tomorrow for a check over. :D it really is a strange one as she's so clean and all. :?

Well done for rescuing her, shes gorgeous, i dont blame you for keeping her :) Shes certainly landed on all 4 paws :love:

Hope everything goes ok at the vets tomorrow xXx

Ohhh, she looks lovely, as eveyone else said she is so pretty and lucky!

Fate brought her to you for definate!

Vibes for a good vets check up x

Back