• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time For Bunny Pedicure!!!

animal luver#1

Warren Scout
A couple of my rabbits have got really long nails all of a sudden! I think it's time for a little trim but I'm scared I'll hurt them!!! Should I just give them a scatching bored or something?? Should I even trim them or just file them? I've never done this before! Im also scared that they might flinch and ill cut their poor little foot! Any tips???

You need to get some proper rabbit nail clippers and trim them. It is best to let the vet or vet nurse show you how to do it for the first time then you can do it at home.

You need to get some proper rabbit nail clippers and trim them. It is best to let the vet or vet nurse show you how to do it for the first time then you can do it at home.

Thank You so much! I have rabbit nail clippers I was scared I would hurt My buns! :shock: I will defenetly go to my vet! Thanks! xx

Back