• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some small hutches- not wanted.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
We are doing a bit of a clear out and have quite a few small hutches, which came to us when we used to foster. They are not suitable for rabbits, most are about 3.5 foot by 1.5 foot. I have offered them to the most local rescues as either guinea pig hutches or shelters in runs, but nobody wants them.

Are there any rescues who could use them. They should probably be in Scotland to make transportation realistic, but they are welcome to them.
If somebody wanted them we could probably do a trip down with the trailer at a weekend. It seems a shame to chuck them, but I don't want to sell them in case a rabbit ends up in one for the rest of its life.

Thats spooky I was going to start a thread to see if any rescues had any old tiny hutches donated that they didn't want as we are desperate for some shelters for all our runs :?

Shame you are so far away :wave:

Thats spooky I was going to start a thread to see if any rescues had any old tiny hutches donated that they didn't want as we are desperate for some shelters for all our runs :?

Shame you are so far away :wave:

God that is a real pity, I would love to be able to help out.:(

Bunny (hutch) run!
Come on people with estates/vans/trailers - there's a bunny (hutch) in need of help! :lol::lol:

Back