• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Snowy if possible

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
He's got the sniffles :(

Vet examined him this afternoon, and luckily it's not spread to his chest, so the vet wasn't overally worried as said I'd caught it early.
He's had an injection of baytril, and has some in to dilute in his water.

Just wanting vibes so my little boy gets better soon. Please think of him :love: Thanks :)

Awwwwww I hope he will feel better soon.
Personally I would prefer to give the Baytril via a syringe as if its put in his water he may not drink it. Perhaps you could ask your Vet if this would be OK?

I mix the Baytril with a wee bit of unsweetened apple juice as Baytril doesnt taste very nice.

Awwwwww I hope he will feel better soon.
Personally I would prefer to give the Baytril via a syringe as if its put in his water he may not drink it. Perhaps you could ask your Vet if this would be OK?

I mix the Baytril with a wee bit of unsweetened apple juice as Baytril doesnt taste very nice.

Thank you for the advice, I never thought about it not tasting nice. I'll do that.
I'll also phone the vet in the morning to ask about giving it directly. Thanks :D

Back