• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seers Croft Vets near Horsham

Wooly

Young Bun
I'm considering taking my bunny there as the two vets I have seen so far don't want to do anything else apart from give him steroid injections every 3 wks or so. Basically, he started off by losing weight and not drinking enough and they did a blood test at my usual vets which showed some issues with his kidneys, but they don't know exactly what and won't find out anymore either.

Has anybody been at this place? Would you recommend it? I'm also trying to see if Petplan would help me cover the costs as I think it may be expensive... any thoughts welcome X

I've never been to Seer's Croft personally but know Rob and have also worked with Alberto and both are very good bunny vets :)

Thank you Marie. You did post to my Health post about Colin too... I think a bunny vet is the way forward to get to the bottom of the problem.

Back