• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orphan kits doing ok - U/D - lost Sudsey

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Soapy, Sudsey, Bubbles and Brillo are about two weeks old now and have been with us almost a week. Despite my worst fears they are still all here and seem to be doing pretty well. We have had to deal with a few wet bottoms and the panic of finding the first one but they are all feeding well are getting much more active now. Their new accomodation is an indoor cage and although they still spend a majority of their time in the nest they do come out and explore every few hours. Here's a few pics of them now :D

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

Last edited:
Soapy, Sudsey, Bubbles and Brillo are about two weeks old now and have been with us almost a week. Despite my worst fears they are still all here and seem to be doing pretty well. We have had to deal with a few wet bottoms and the panic of finding the first one but they are all feeding well are getting much more active now. Their new accomodation is an indoor cage and although they still spend a majority of their time in the nest they do come out and explore every few hours. Here's a few pics of them now :D

DSC_0157.jpg

That little tongue!!! :love::love::love:

OMG that is so adorable :D

Pleased they are doing so well, my Bobbi was lucky that Eva took her in as one of her own :)

The response from my household is (Quote my 6yr old) "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"!!!(Quote my 3yr old) "They are so cute" My 11yr old just wants them all!!!!
I think were all in love :love::love:

Oh wow hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning pics :D:D:D that last pic :lol::lol::lol::lol: how do you do it !!?

Sooo pleased they are responding - you are doing a fantastic job!! :wave::wave:

Hmmmm what were your shifts?....... think I need another fix :lol::lol::lol:

Back