• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Kayj and anyone who likes black buns

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
He is so gorgeous. I get my face washed every morning and evening by him - through the day its my hands and arms :lol:

DSC05963Small.jpg

DSC05966Small.jpg

DSC05908Small.jpg

DSC06001Small.jpg

He is Mr perfect and i love him so much. He's the cleanest bun ive ever met and doesnt even pee or poo anywhere when he's out running about :love:

Wow he is lovely!! Think I could borrow him to teach my Jaki a few things about cleanliness and where to poo and pee?? :lol: xx

I have a handsome black bunny who is really clean and tidy too!! Although he is also massively naughty and vocal and bossy...we love him to bits :love::love::love:

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

:love: Monty :love:

OOOh what a lovely bun.

Our newest addition Noah is a big black beast and he would wash me all day long if I let him.

Black bunny trait maybe?

Awwww bless him:love:. He as always been a very tidy bun should have sent some of y untidy ones instead:lol::lol::lol:

Back