• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Do Not Allow Dogs On Furniture..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
so could someone please tell Honey:lol:

hf.jpg

Being stone deaf and almost blind..she hadn't heard me coming..by time I'd got camera she had sussed that maybe someone was there, hence she had opened her eyes..a minute later she had scooted out of the room!:lol:

Oh Bless her!!! All she wants is a bit of comfort in her old age!!!xx

She gets plenty..she has a pile of blankets in our bedroom which she sleeps on..and she gets spoilt..but she is a bit whiffy so I try not to let her on the sofas..she obviously has other ideas!:lol:

Awww

My parents trained our cairns not to get onto the new very expensive leather reclining furniture.... they all got their own leather cushions (matching the sofa's) with vet bed toppers :roll: they did very well for about 6 months until our older cairn's pancreas disappeared and we thought we were going to lose her, dad insisted he'd cuddle her every evening on the sofa.... she recovered and now all 3 are back to jumping on the sofas again :lol:

Aww, she likes her comforts.

I've got no chance of keeping mine off the sofas-

S5030471.jpg

We have no chance of getting on a sofa some days though!

Back