• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Seymour

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are some pics of our latest arrival Seymour :love::love: He is about 18/20 months old and has lost his right back leg :( But he is now happily bonded with Chewy and Bluebelle :love::love:

He has had a good pluck this morning :shock: He is blowing all his coat :roll:

Oh by the way Auntie Kay - me is deaf as a post :lol: did you know :lol::lol:

Thank you Auntie Kay for letting me come and live as part of the Hairy Mob :love:and also thank you to Auntie Phil for getting me here on Sunday :love:

2009_08110024.jpg

2009_08110030.jpg

Gis a kiss

2009_08110019.jpg

That is the one thing I miss about Seymour - His kisses he use to go all over my face. Who's deaf:lol::lol::lol: I thought it was ignorance:lol::lol::lol:
So glad he as settled in with you, I knew he would have the best home with you:D.
Thank you.

I have to admit that lops are just stunning :love::love: Seymour is such a gorgeous colour - and so pretty in the fur - he's too pretty to be a boy :lol::lol:

He is totally deaf Kay :lol: - so at least he has something in common with Chewy :lol::lol: Good job that Bluebelle is there 'cos she lets them know I am coming towards them :lol::lol::lol:

I got his name from Little Shop Of Horrors :oops::lol: and keep singing "Suddenly Seymour" :oops: even though he can't hear me :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTw0vzG5lQ&feature=related

"Seymour's my man ....."

I have to admit that lops are just stunning :love::love: Seymour is such a gorgeous colour - and so pretty in the fur - he's too pretty to be a boy :lol::lol:

He is totally deaf Kay :lol: - so at least he has something in common with Chewy :lol::lol: Good job that Bluebelle is there 'cos she lets them know I am coming towards them :lol::lol::lol:

I got his name from Little Shop Of Horrors :oops::lol: and keep singing "Suddenly Seymour" :oops: even though he can't hear me :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jTw0vzG5lQ&feature=related

"Seymour's my man ....."

I am speechless as he never showed any signs here at all a he always responded:?

Back