• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carpet uses?

Just cut a piece of carpet about twice the size of your rabbit (Or biggest rabbit if you have more than one). You then nail it to a solid surface, or piece of wood, or just place it on a table. You can just sit your rabbit on there and do the grooming. Most of the fur and dirt should stick to the carpet, and it stops the rabbit sliding all over the place.

My rabbits love tunnels but they destroy the fabric and cardboard ones so quickly so I've made them some out of cheap carpet. I just rolled it up and taped it and put this behind my sofa which is one of their favourite routes. The spend most of their time chewing the carpet tunnel to bits but at least it distracts them from my skirting boards and sofa!

Ohh thats a fab idea about the tunnels! I have some spare carpet coming from my nan I think, i've told them to cut it into square mats for the buns NIC levels but I may try save a strip for tunnels :D

brilliant idea for the tunnels - may go try find some cheap off cuts to try to deter eric's naughty behaviour.

I have used all my off cuts in the sheds and put little mats in for them, they love to lay on them for sleeping :D

I just made a tunnel!

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

Back