• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell finally has her own thread...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Thought it was about time she got abit of limelight :D shes now 2 1/2 years old, an ex-breeding bun i rescued, she refused to take to the buck anymore bless her :D I had her spayed and vacc'd to live with dreamer, now shes part of a group of four and shes a little bunny with a huge character.

She loves to lick noses, is very vocal and has lost alot of weight since shes been with me, she was a tad porky and not used to any exercise, you should have seen her face when i put her in the run.... shes got alot better at running round... she almost didnt know how to hop, and she does her best to binky it looks more like shes shaking off water as shes moving :lol:

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

ABCD0011-2.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

she's so cute. What a lovely way to live after such a rubbish start.

Yep she has swapped a tiny breeding hutch for a 10ftx10ft pen in my garage with 3 friends and has a huge garden to run round everyday.... her favourite place is sleeping under the apple tree :)

Back