• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles the bunnycat...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
...Is currently sat between my feet having her own breakfast :) No more sharing with Mr. Wookie. Nooooo, he's faaaarr to greedy!

We're sat at the bottom of the stairs and she keeps going for a bit of food, then she'll have a little explore and then have a bit more and she keeps coming for a fussing.
She's always been a very vocal rabbit, and she's been making little happy squeaks. I swear she's part guinea pig! :lol:

Any tips on getting a little nethie nice and round again? If you don't know, her weight has dropped from 1.5kg (she was already a little skinny then) to 1.1kg and if it goes below 1kg then she has to have blood tests done because she might have liver problems :(

...Is currently sat between my feet having her own breakfast :) No more sharing with Mr. Wookie. Nooooo, he's faaaarr to greedy!

We're sat at the bottom of the stairs and she keeps going for a bit of food, then she'll have a little explore and then have a bit more and she keeps coming for a fussing.
She's always been a very vocal rabbit, and she's been making little happy squeaks. I swear she's part guinea pig! :lol:

Any tips on getting a little nethie nice and round again? If you don't know, her weight has dropped from 1.5kg (she was already a little skinny then) to 1.1kg and if it goes below 1kg then she has to have blood tests done because she might have liver problems :(

:love::love::love::love::love: im glad shes enjoying not having to fight for a bit of food :D

naughty wookie just has no manners when it comes to sharing :oops: i give mine dry porridge oats mixed with chopped apple to help them put weight on when needed.

naughty wookie just has no manners when it comes to sharing :oops: i give mine dry porridge oats mixed with chopped apple to help them put weight on when needed.

I wish you could've just seen him playing in the run. I've put a carry box in there as well as the green bendy tunnel and he's going crazy running in and out of everything, with lots of binkies inbetween!!! He's so funny to watch :lol:
Found some photos of him the other day from when we got him, and we can't belive how much he's changed!! He's more like a frenchie now, just small :lol: He's VERY long :shock:

I wish you could've just seen him playing in the run. I've put a carry box in there as well as the green bendy tunnel and he's going crazy running in and out of everything, with lots of binkies inbetween!!! He's so funny to watch :lol:
Found some photos of him the other day from when we got him, and we can't belive how much he's changed!! He's more like a frenchie now, just small :lol: He's VERY long :shock:

:( i know i wish i could see him too ( miserable OH ) you will have to take a video and show me next week when you come over :)

Back