• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nobody can say to me rabbits forget, as they don't!

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
I was in tears last night cleaning out Ralphs living quaters, as i wanted to move Petal in beside Ted. So had it all sitting lovely, new carpet and all down. Brought Petal in and well needless to say they each did not get a very warm welcome for each other. ted was furious at her being there. Then Petal started chewing everything, digging in everything and peeing everywhere so i moved her back outside. i really did not want to come in the morning and find ted's claws bleeding from trying to get in to petal. it really is pure hatred between them, teddy has never forgiven her. Ted really loved Ralph being beside her but petal is a no no. Don't know what to do though. if to increase petals time in the area. she just distroys everything. she hasn't destroyed her hutch. I bleached the vinegared the whole area too before she went in. don't know what to do as i hate the thought of petal being outside in the winter but maybe she doesn't mind being outside. sorry pointless thread really.

How about when you feel you are ready getting a husbun for Petal so that she isnt outside on her own.

sorry thats a no no too, petal is nasty, she ripped a gash in teds leg and tried to castrate Ralph, she's had her chances and i'm not doing to it to some other poor bunny.

What about a husbun for Ted and move the pair outside and bring Petal in? Maybe she wouldn't be so destructive if inside was 'hers' rather than knowing Ted was there?

yeah well that was the idea with Ralph but that didn't work out as planned. i don't know i may just slowly increased petals time in next door. not sure. still a bit raw after ralph.

Back