• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my girl, just cos!! PIC HEAVY :o)

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
Just a few snaps of my girl! I made her up a wee adventure box today with loads of hey and treats hidden throughout it. As you'll see from the pics she was a bit wary at first but then got right in there (literally :lol:)

Bum pic

006.jpg

Just having a wee lie down

009-1.jpg

Having a wee cuddle and snooze with mummy!

011-1.jpg

Let the fun begin...

013.jpg

What's this in here then?

014.jpg

Think I'll just have a wee nibble on the box

017.jpg

Nom nom nom, getting stuck in there

019.jpg

Jaki in a box

021.jpg

Don't I look pretty

023.jpg

Using mummy's back as bed!

028-1.jpg

That's all for now folks! Hope you enjoy xx

Wow she is stunning!!!! :love::love::love:

It's a good job you're so far away otherwise I might be on a bunny napping mission! ;)

Wow she is stunning!!!! :love::love::love:

It's a good job you're so far away otherwise I might be on a bunny napping mission! ;)

Lol aw thanks!! She may be lovely but by god is she a little minx!! But even so I have to say No you defo can't have her heheh :lol: xx

Lol aw thanks!! She may be lovely but by god is she a little minx!! But even so I have to say No you defo can't have her heheh :lol: xx

Awwww spoilsport :lol: The fact that she's a little minx, makes her all the more adorable! :love:

Awwww spoilsport :lol: The fact that she's a little minx, makes her all the more adorable! :love:

Lol well if I ever need a sitter then I'll kepp you in mind :lol: You will be quick enough to give her backI can tell you, there is only so many times you have to change the bed sheets before you snap, talking of which I'm off to do it the now after her free range time just there :evil: xx

Ooopps oh dear :lol:

Honestly I wouldn't - norty buns are fab, especially if they're black (my favourite colour buns). Jaki sounds like she might give our Archie a run for his money - he's like living with a norty toddler! :roll::lol:

Ooopps oh dear :lol:

Honestly I wouldn't - norty buns are fab, especially if they're black (my favourite colour buns). Jaki sounds like she might give our Archie a run for his money - he's like living with a norty toddler! :roll::lol:

They would get on very well then for sure!! She is hard work sometimes but you can never stay mad at her for long :lol: x

Awww, my we niece bunny is looking cute, she seems to be getting used to being out and about more!!

Awww, my we niece bunny is looking cute, she seems to be getting used to being out and about more!!

Yeah she loves being out, goes in a right strop when its time to go back in tho :lol: If only I could get her to stop peeing on the bed it would be fine!!
When we eventually move out I'm gonna get her a proper hutch and run so she can be left out all the time x

Yeah she loves being out, goes in a right strop when its time to go back in tho :lol: If only I could get her to stop peeing on the bed it would be fine!!
When we eventually move out I'm gonna get her a proper hutch and run so she can be left out all the time x

Just mind that you cant put her out until the summer......or just make her a bunny room like mine :)

Just mind that you cant put her out until the summer......or just make her a bunny room like mine :)

Yeah im hoping for the room thing!! Could never little the wee girl outside :lol: Any news on your buns yet?? xx

Back