• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vid of Posy binkying!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Posy is such a funny bun! She is never still and binkys all the time! I managed to get this bit of video of her the other day and thought you would like to see it.

I like how it starts with a shake the run bid for freedom and then a big binky as if to say, its ok in here after all!

When Helen, The Duchess saw her she thought it was possible she had some wildie in her. My vet agrees. She is very different to my other buns both in build and personality. She is constantly on the go and is much leaner and more muscular than my other buns. My vet though she looked like a hare!
What do you all think?

I love that rabbit! :love::love:

Can't wait for her and her friends to come stay.

She is quite a handful! The vet had the same trouble keeping hold of her that you had! Ooh been meaning to remind you about the boarding form, I keep thinking of things to remember to tell you.

It won't play for me :(

I might just have to bunny nap her when she stays at Helens :twisted:

Oh No! Sorry you can't see it.
Heres a little piccy to make up for it.
August2009050.jpg

As for bunny napping! I'd like to see you try to get her in your pocket or a bag for that matter. She's very, very wriggly!:lol:

Back