• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boarding in the leics area ...

amanda 2807

Warren Scout
:wave:Hi there everyone just wondered if anyone new of any boarding for my 2 in coalville or near by its not until our hols next year a friend did it this year but said it was to much for her so i'am looking around now because if i'ts anything like the kennels they get booked up so early ..Hope someone can help .

I have heard all good things about Bunny Hall in notts..may be worth going a little bit further to get a good place

Avoid places that don't insist on vacs bunnies and/or use grass runs for visitors

sorry to jump inot this thread with nothing important to say but i have just looked up Bunny Hall and it looks really good! and it is fairly local to me. bookmarked the link for if i ever escape for a holiday. Do you know the costs of it?

They would be more than welcome here if you are wiling to travel - we have had people come from further away than yourselves but appreciate it depends on how well your buns travel.

I've used Bunny Hall before - Nicola is really good with them & the accommodation is lovely. She's very knowledgeable & special needs/meds etc are no problem. It is a bit pricey though - but worth it for absolute peace of mind!:D
I don't think our buns wanted to come home after the last time they stayed - we got sulked at :roll::shock:

I think Tracey (rngpwelfare) takes boarders in Rugby too

Thanks for this thread - it reminds me I need to sort boarding for my lot!:wave:

Back