• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey's new wonky ear!!!!!!!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Well here he is now uppy eared bun to helicopter bun..... steve has nicknamed him wonky now :shock::lol: excuse the state of him, he's moulting!

What do you mean my ears are wonky?
IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

This is what they were like when he was a baby, but they gradually stayed up but it was the opposite ear???

joey4800x600.jpg

joey.jpg

29102007359.jpg

29102007367.jpg

Last edited:
its so he can hear the food tin rattling from far away, and listen to the other buns whispering at the same time! :lol:
makes him look even cuter though! :love:

Is that one of the bunnies who was in your photo?

They really looked like Stevie and Jet, I couldn't believe my eyes :lol:

You may have to watch out for a certain bun knapper - I'm not too far either :lol:

Is that one of the bunnies who was in your photo?

They really looked like Stevie and Jet, I couldn't believe my eyes :lol:

You may have to watch out for a certain bun knapper - I'm not too far either :lol:

Yes it is :) I'm going to lock my garden door!!! He wouldnt be hard to steal him he's so soppy you only have to cuddle him and he goes all gooey :shock::lol:

Yes it is :) I'm going to lock my garden door!!! He wouldnt be hard to steal him he's so soppy you only have to cuddle him and he goes all gooey :shock::lol:

I love him :love:

Who is his little grey friend that he was sat with?

My OH thought it was Jet and Stevie too :lol:

what a beautiful bun :love:

My Splodge couldn't decide what she wanted to be when she was little. Lopped, up eared, helicopter! They were like signals!!! :lol:

Back