• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy 'as forgot my birfday, so I fort I'd tells you all...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy as been a bit busy vis week as she as takened my friend Bessieme to that health spar place I usually go to, I fink you lot know it as the vets. So, she went and forgots it wuz my birfdays on Tuesday :cry::cry:

It's a really speshal birfday too, as I is five years old. She said it's very speshal as my first bunny friends Bungee-Buns and Scratty never saw 5 years old, so it really means a lot to her, and then she forgots :cry::cry::cry: I gave her a big cuddle tonight though as she seems really stressed.

Here are some photos of me looking really handsome.
:D:D:D
Artie xxx

PICT2911.jpg

PICT2917.jpg

That wasn't very nice of mummy was it? Maybe she has a suprise for you later? After all, you are very handsome:)

Happy birthday Artie!

My mummy forgot both of our birthdays and we were 1 which is very special!

Strawberry and Snowdrop xxx

Happy birthday Artie. :wave: Our mum doesn't even know when our birthdays are.:roll:
Velvet and Mr Bunny xx

Aww Artie, you poor man. Tell mummy you need double presents now to make up for it. ;);) Happy belated 5th birthday, beautiful. x

poor artie.

eric : mate, if i was you i'd have another look behind that wallpaper and if there's still nuffin there after you've eaten lots, have a good old dig and chew at the carpet - might be hidden there:wave::D'

poor artie.

eric : mate, if i was you i'd have another look behind that wallpaper and if there's still nuffin there after you've eaten lots, have a good old dig and chew at the carpet - might be hidden there:wave::D'

Nope, nofing under the carpet either *sighs*

Fank you for the birfday wishes everyone :wave:

Back