• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting new buns tommorrow!

ostaragirl

Warren Scout
The waiting is driving me mad, I've know for 3 weeks that I'm getting 2 new buns and it's arranged for tommorrow.
I am getting a mini lop as a wife for Gordon who is a mini too. Also a lionhead girlie, she is black. There is also another lionhead available and knowing what I'm like, I might come home with him aswell;)

Got a fair lot of bonding to do over nest few months.

Well I'm sad to say I have to wait another day to collect them. I changed car and need the insurance cert to put road tax on. They posted it on Monday so they say.:censored:
Here I am all ready with hutches waiting:cry.
To top it all it's the 13th. I live in an No13. And my company sent a letter saying from now on we will be paid 4 weekly instead of monthly!! They call it LUNAR PAY haha what a joke 13 pay's to the year, 13 lunar months. Whoever heard of such nonsense.
I'm trying to stay calm.

Oh dear, i have had that happen before with car tax. Personally i have always carried on driving as i have paid for the tax and the computer knows that so if i am pulled over i will say i am waiting for it to arrive in the post.
This did happen once and the police man said it was fine but that he had to issue a warning advising me that if i had not got tax i would be fined. Obviously i knew i had but it had not arrived so all was fine, but not sure how advisable this course of action is :D
Things always happen all at the same time dont they xx

Sorry totally mis read that you need insurance to get tax yes sorry that is a pain xxx:cry:

If you tax it online i'm sure the DVLA give you 5 days for tax disc to arrive in the post and you can drive your car in those 5 days, just print off the confirmation email that you get to show that you've taxed it. If you tax it online you dont need the insurance cert as they somehow check that your car is insured

Hope this helps! :)

Back