• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxes in Bournemouth

Parisia

New Kit
3 foxes came yesturday morning and got my lovely rabbits from my garden in winton bournemouth. just a warning to anyone with rabbits in the area, they are about. must have been vixen with the cubs that were fully grown, i saw one down the road and she was least as big as a springer spaniel.

3 foxes came yesturday morning and got my lovely rabbits from my garden in winton bournemouth. just a warning to anyone with rabbits in the area, they are about. must have been vixen with the cubs that were fully grown, i saw one down the road and she was least as big as a springer spaniel.

Already posted this Ro, theres a dedication to Titch and Dotty in Rainbow Bridge xx

I live near Castlepoint and have also seen a lot of foxes this year :evil:

I think there is a next down our road as we heard them mating a while back and now always see the Mum out hunting and one night the OH was woken by something scratching at our door (probably because bunnies inside)!

Sorry to hear about your buns :(

Back