• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from the Vets

crackerz

Alpha Buck
Have just come back from taking Catkin and Humphrey to the Vets.
Catkin was having his regular dental checkup and Humpy was having his poorly eyes looked at.

Catkin was a model patient but Humpy decided that he was not going to cooperate and sent the Vets computer keyboard flying!!!:lol:

Here is a pic of Cat relaxing in the garden.

Photo-1134.jpg

And here is a picture of Humphrey behaving himself

Photo-1041-1.jpg

What do you mean?!? I woz never a norty bun at the vets...

You should have seen the state of the vet!!! :shock: Humphrey is moulting so when he decided that he was sitting still for no one, the vet and I ended up looking like we were wearing fur coats!!! But I will let him off,:love: his eyes looked really sore, its his second bout of conjunctivitus this year. He seems to have a real weakness for it.

Hmmm.. thats just what he said... He continued his norty behaviour this evening by refusing to come in until it was dark. I think he knew about the eye drops that are lurking in the kitchen for him :lol:

Back