• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does it take?

For 2 cheeky boys to undo all the tidying up?

Before....................

Honeygoesoutdoors009.jpg

and not long after..........
Honeygoesoutdoors003.jpg

Honeygoesoutdoors004.jpg

It wasn't us Mummy - Honest!
Honeygoesoutdoors005.jpg

Well maybe we did do it - but we were just having fun:lol::lol:
Honeygoesoutdoors006.jpg

I just had to tear it.......
Honeygoesoutdoors007.jpg

And Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipp - all finished
Honeygoesoutdoors008.jpg

aren't they naughty :lol: actually Ty and Bru are really neat and tidy but when Sparkle goes in their shed she messes it up for them. I can see them getting really mad with her :lol:

aren't they naughty :lol: actually Ty and Bru are really neat and tidy but when Sparkle goes in their shed she messes it up for them. I can see them getting really mad with her :lol:

Hello:wave::wave:
It's peculiar really.
If I clean their litter tray before they go to bed, it stays tidy the next day. But if I have to clean it out in the morning, they trash it all!!:lol::lol:

They like routine.
Heaven knows what will happen when and if Honey is bonded with them!!

I can imagine Ty and Bru looking totally disgusted with Sparkle. You must video them or take some pics sometime. i would love to see some of them all together.:):)

So funny! What Norty bunnies you have! I am currently in the process of getting everything in place so I can have a shed in the garden for my two, but I hope they will be tidier than yours ... I wont let them read this thread in case they get any ideas! lol

Back