• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I give up/ PM results post 43

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thats it I can't take any more :cry::cry::cry:

We have just lost another one of our beautiful babies :cry::cry: Thats the 9th since the first of June, I can't ever see an end to this pattern now and I can't live with so much stress and upset, it is impossible :cry:

She wasn't even a poorly one, it was so sudden :(

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Please remember that these buns are so happy with you & know love and care, possibly for the first time in their lives.

Take care & big hugs

Kate & Colin

Oh Liz..I really don't know what to see, it just seems so so unfair :( :(

Keep strong for all the buns you give a chance of happy life to xx

I'm so sorry.:cry:

You do an amazingly hard job caring for the very lucky buns that end up in your care. You must be a very strong and loving person. I dont think I could do what you do. Please dont give up.

Of course, it must be heartbreaking but you have made such a huge difference to each and every one of their lives and they would have probably not be in the comfort they were in when they passed or even not here at all if it wasn't for you.
I hugely admire you for what you do, truly an amazing person.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course, it must be heartbreaking but you have made such a huge difference to each and every one of their lives and they would have probably not be in the comfort they were in when they passed or even not here at all if it wasn't for you.
I hugely admire you for what you do, truly an amazing person.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Hetty. It was Erin ( Kris's booboo) that we lost today :cry:

Liz so sorry to hear this - dont forget you make a huge difference to these bunnies and give them a life they wouldnt otherwise have had x

I lost 5 bunnies in a short space of time, I know how you feel. You think the worst is over than another goes :cry:

But you do an amazing job, it won't always be like this. Stay strong and keep helping those bunnies *huge hugs* xx

Oh my God :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I was there when the pervious owner bought her in :cry:
I'm so sorry Liz, she was a beauty :(

We have no idea what happened so we are waiting for the PM results. She didn't respond to any medication so we had to let her go. She was fine yesterday afternoon :cry::cry:

Back