• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I am off away next weekend, Bryn and Ste will be tending to my bunnies, can I draw up the panacur ready, I would do it on the Saturday minoring for the Saturday night, or does it need to be left in the bottle, I fear they would get the doses wrong?

Is it the 10% liquid? I have a feeling that it separates out if it isn't shaken and dosed as needed. Could be wrong though.

Yeah liquid, what would happen if I missed Saturday, would I need to start the course from the beginning Sunday, or carry on as normal and tag a day to the end?

Can you draw a line or stick some tape on the syringe? I put masking tape on the syringe in the correct place when Dave had to give Gus his meds

I tend to use the same syringe though, I guess I could put two marks on, yeah that might be an idea :thumb:

Back