• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petal is growing up!!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Little madam!! She gave me a box yesterday! First sign of stroppiness she's displayed.....damn those hormones lol.
All I did was go to stroke her whilst she was lying in her favourite spot behind the sofa :lol:

She's so funny. I went round to a friends for coffee and when I got home she was laid out on a cushion on the sofa.

When I let the ratties free range, Petal has to go in the spare room. I worry so much about the rats with her. I have 3 that weigh more than she does! :shock:

Aaaw she must be tiny!!

I've got a british giant X frenchie doe who is just getting stroppy....makes me laugh,she may be big but I'm not frightened despite her lunging and growling much to her disgust!....:lol:

Aaaw she must be tiny!!

I've got a british giant X frenchie doe who is just getting stroppy....makes me laugh,she may be big but I'm not frightened despite her lunging and growling much to her disgust!....:lol:

She is tiny....last weigh in was 660g lol. She's a pocket rocket ;)
Lunging and growling giant bun huh? Is it mean of me to say I find it funny when they have a little temper tantrum?........these pesky rabbits ;)

She is tiny....last weigh in was 660g lol. She's a pocket rocket ;)
Lunging and growling giant bun huh? Is it mean of me to say I find it funny when they have a little temper tantrum?........these pesky rabbits ;)

I always find it amusing!

I say to Doris 'that won't work madam' :lol:

Last time one of her brothers was weighed they were 2.1 kilos.....and that was about 2 months ago when they were neutered....theyve grown loads since then!

Back