• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the naughtiest thing...

We moved into this house 3 years ago today (wed) and we had brand new carpet down in the lounge and while we had been sat watching tv, Grace one of our rabbits had nibbled a great big hole in the carpet on our first night of it being down. 'Naughty Grace' :lol:

hmmmmm Id say the naughtiest thing Kasper had done has charged up to me while im eating a fruit roll up , pull it out of my hand and go running off with it.:lol:

I was so shocked it took me a bit to respond and get it back from him and by then i was laughing to hard to disaplin him!

My buns used to chew the wooden moldings, but that wasn't so bad until they started chewing the plaster off the walls! It's made it so I can't have them free range anymore without my supervision. :(

I've also lost several phone chargers, speaker wires, mouse wires, etc... :roll:

Smokey- digging a massive hole in the middle of the garden.

Inky- chewing my dad's best dress shoes (I am still in the doghouse over this one)!

Bit a hole in the arm of our nice fairly new leather sofa! That's probably the naughtiest! She also wee'd on a pile of my freshy washed clothes once.

She's caused lots of damage to wallpaper, rugs, furniture and bitten through two of our internet cables. She also likes to chew the buttons on the remote control. She always tries to chew my books as I'm reading them or walk across the keyboard of my laptop when i'm on it :lol:

nibbling holes in my clothes and a rescue bun which lodged in my room urine sprayed all over my white bedroom walls, had to be re-painted, wouldnt come out :lol:

Strawberry- ignored the cheap handbag sat on the floor and climbed onto the dining table to chew my Mulberry one instead!

Snowdrop is an absolute angel and never does anything naughty!

I was sat cross legged on my bed once watching TV and had a plate with a brownie on it next to me. Fidget, oh so quietly, snuck right behind me, stole the brownie and ran off. She ran right behind my wardrobe (where she knows i can't reach her) and started munching away. I had to yell for my flatmate to come help me move the wardrobe to get her out.... by which tome most of the brownie had gone. Needless to say - she didn't have any sugary treats for a fair while after that :lol:

Oh she has also chewed through two laptop cables which cost £50 a pop :shock:

...and.... i keep remembering things lol - Frankie bit my neck once cause i wasn't sharing my snickers!

They have also learnt a neat trick in the shed. I have wooden shelving in there and the bottom shelf was removed to fittheir litter tray underneath and their food is kept on the top shelf. Anyway Fidget learned to climb up to the second shelf, reach up and chew the food bag whilst Frankie waits at the bottom for it to drop out!

I wish people would give them more credit for what cheeky and intelligent little characters bunnies really are

Last edited:
At my flat Daisy used to eat my paper work left on my coffee table and run off with it still in her mouth when I chased her, then look at me as if to say it wasn't me!!

At my mum and Dad's she used to have a big garden with all the grass you could imagine to eat and she used to eat my mum and dads Gazanias!! We will miss her for that!

She also used to make my mum really jump when she would sneek into thier house from the garden!

Sleep tight little one, it's just not the same with out you!

I'm sat thinking and most my naughty rabbit stories tend to be done by one bunny! :lol: I remember when I first got Barney and would bring him indoors to exercise in bad weather... We thought he was 'holding on' in terms of going to the toilet until he went back into his hutch. We'd put litter trays out, newspaper, etc. to try and encourage him not to hold it in. Anyway, he kept making a 'den' out of this massive gold bag my dad had left in the hall, which seemed fair because it was dark, hidden and fairly warren like. Then one day we moved it (my dad never used it) and as it tipped, MILLIONS of little rabbit poops came rolling out. :lol: I think my mum, my sister and I all just stood gaping, all open-mouthed and shocked.

He's also killed the telephone once. :roll: Another wet day and he desperately needed cleaning out, so I took him into the living room with my parents. Kept impressing on them how important it was not to take an eye off him. Then they got peeved and snapped they'd be fine. And THEN they yelled at me to buy them a new phone when he neatly bit through the wire. I felt that was pretty unfair really! It wasn't like I didn't warn them to watch him - which they didn't do, as they never saw him kill the phone, just put two and two together afterwards.

Roo chewed the button on our new house phone. Oh wasnt best pleased. :lol:

Milo chewed though the wire of our eye toy camera so we had to replace the whole thing.

Best add they are both outdoor buns lol.

I'm not really sure what the naughtiest thing they've done is.

The two things I was the most upset about was when they managed to climb onto the kitchen work top and ate a packet of chewing gum out of my handbag, I thought I was going to lose them because of it :(

Or I had 3 vases of flowers on my coffee table which they've ignored until I went out to get my hair done and they caused mass destruction having knocked vases and water everywhere and eating some of the flowers too! I was worried they might have poisoned themselves there too :shock:

Aside from that, there's weeing on my OH/the bed and chomping my laptop cable and phone charger :?

Well I've only had my little girl for an hour and she's already pee'd on me! :roll::lol:
Boris...well don't even get me started! :shock::lol:

Mine have wee'd all over the sofa once :lol:
Ghostie has even wee'd on me to mark me :lol:

The naughtiest they have ever done though was whe Pickle was ill.. he bit through my mouse wire in one bite :lol:

Back