• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits lick you?

GBNI

Warren Scout
Joey would sit and lick your hands/nose/face for hours if you let him! :lol:

Adrian has only ever licked my OH and only two little ones, he's not into shows of affection! :roll::lol:

Yeah, Kermit licked me all the time, would lunge at me to get my hand back if i took it away! :lol:

Jaki licked my arm the other morning and I burst into tears :lol: First time she has ever done it and I was overwhelmed! x

matthew licks my neck when he's ready for his cuddle to end - a sort of 'thank you, that's enough'. tabby never gets chance to lick - she's bitten me so often, and so badly, that i don't put skin near the end that has the teeth. to be fair to her, though, she's much calmer now, and is a much loved bun. she came forward for a nose rub when i asked her tonight, which we both considered was a great honour for me. :)

pearl is very licky, ive even witnessed her licking a teddy :shock: she lets me fuss her for ages then she will groom my hands :love::love:

Alvin has never licked me, altho he does now allow me to fuss him if hes in the mood... i take the bites and boxing as his affection :lol::lol:

he may not lick but he buzzes and circles me when ive not seen them overnight/all day (more to be let out or given food, but still i can pretend hes missed me) :love::love:

Phoenix, Tallulah and Boo are all licky buns. Noonoo my bridge bunny licked up all my legs. I must of been very dirty:lol:
I love it when my buns lick :)

Fidget licks me all the time and for ages. Frankie NEVER licks but he is a very dominant boy and licking is grooming so an act of submission

Ebbie licks my hand but I don't think its out of love for me, more whatever food I recently had. If I lie on the floor Oliver comes over and licks my head, he used to do it loads more but Ebbie gets all his love now :cry::cry:

Eddison used to groom me all the time, but once he was bonded to Milo, that all but stopped. He was quite thorough, and apparently my hair and forehead were filthy! :lol:

Milo has never groomed me. But he did very thoroughly groom one of my stuffed animals a couple nights ago. :roll:

Bambi often spends ages licking my leg (when I'm wearing trousers). She also licks me when I'm wearing my dressing gown. I'm not sure if it's affection towards me or if she just enjoys licking the material as she sometimes licks the cushion too.

My wee bridge bun Trio used to lick me after i had given him meds/fed him/bathed his bum. It was like he was saying thanks for my help :love: :cry: :love:

My beautiful bridge bunny used to lay on my chest and lick my cheek. I only had her about 8 months before she left for the bridge but she was utterly delightful :love:

Daisy used to lick me and my boyfriend, we used to call them kisses. she would lay next to you and just kiss you. However when daisy was ill she stopped doing this :( so I would just sit and give her kisses instead.

Love it, although I don't get many bunny licks, I am not that loved :lol::lol:, Beatrix will come and take food out of my mouth though, she is a pest :lol::lol:

Bella is a complete licky bun, however I don't think she's fussy as to what she licks as I caught her licking the tv unit the other day :lol::lol: it's her favourite place to flop.

Walter will lick my legs if I'm wearing jeans. He seems to quite like jeans :lol: But then again he actually licks everything. Wherever he goes there are little wet patches where he's licked stuff. He also likes to try to bite my nails. I obviously need a good groom!

Back