• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some advice please

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave: I wonder if anyone could give me some advice. Someone who i work with has got guinea pigs, he started with only one, he got it from his sons friend who was moving away and coudnt take it with him. He then got another one (a baby), they are both female and the first one he got was kept with a male before he had it. Anyway the one that was given to him turned out to be pregnant and had 4 babies. Since then 3 have died i have told him on numerous occasions that he needs to take them to vets to get them checked out but all he keeps saying is that they all look ok which they obviously arent :evil::evil:. i dont know what to do he said to me that he cares for his pets and i got so mad at him i just had to stop talking to him he is such a :censored::censored:. i was going to ring the RSPCA but i havent got any physical proof that they are being mistreated, but i just know that he doesnt know what he is doing and isnt going to do anything for them.
They are kept in the house in small indoor cage with a plastic bottom as far as i know. sorry for the v.long post im just so worried that all of them will die.:(

Back