• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a rabbits revenge

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
so, ive done Peanuts medicene and i go into the shed, bend down and put the door in for the 'cat flap' as im hooking it in to shut them in for the night..

OWCH

Peanut has only gone and BIT ME ON THE BUM.

"that'll teach you silly hoomin for giving me yucky stuffs"

Hoomin:0 - Peanut Butter: 1

Jelly what did she do to you this time?
Peanut she gave me yucky stuffs that was yellow and tasted like bad carrots
jelly eeeurgh. I must be loved more because that never happens to me. i only get fresh carrots.
Peanut it was so yucky. she squirted it in my mouth so i had to swallow it, it was worse than that time she made us go to the vets for jabbies.

Jelly WORSE than JABBIES?

Peanut nods

Peanut Oh Yes. Much worse.
Jelly you have to make a stand against these hoominds who think they can do what they want, doesnt matter if shes our hoomin or not!
Peanut youre right.
Jelly Peanut! Quick! The bum go for the bum!!

:lol: Norty Peanut. The other day I shut Sophie's cat flap door and put my arm out about to catch her to give her her septrin and she launched herself at me and took two chunks out of my arm :shock: :lol:

:lol: Norty Peanut. The other day I shut Sophie's cat flap door and put my arm out about to catch her to give her her septrin and she launched herself at me and took two chunks out of my arm :shock: :lol:

its the septrin! makes them evil!

yup when you have 2 its even worse one wrestling the the dustpan and one trying to bite ya butt :lol:

Back