• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eva and babies

vicki267

Mama Doe
Today Eva had an exciting day, she decided she was finally going to try the laminate after watching the babies run around like idiots since Wed :roll:

She then had a little play out in the garden and is done in - Needs a cuddle with her babies back in the cage.

I'm uploading a video of her running around inside :love:

002-1.jpg

Today Eva had an exciting day, she decided she was finally going to try the laminate after watching the babies run around like idiots since Wed :roll:

She then had a little play out in the garden and is done in - Needs a cuddle with her babies back in the cage.

I'm uploading a video of her running around inside :love:

002-1.jpg

:love::love::love: gorgeus family

Are you bonding them with Stevie? They are just so adorable :love:

I was talking to Stevie's foster carer today and she did ask after him :love:

Are you bonding them with Stevie? They are just so adorable :love:

I was talking to Stevie's foster carer today and she did ask after him :love:

Mum is being bonded with Stevie *hopefully* and she should be in for her spay next week and then back in with Bobbi as Alfie will be separated until he's had his op.

Then Eva moves in with Stevie and hopefully Bobbi and Alfie can remain together and move into the Wendy house (that will be a major project for me over the next month). It all depends on when I can get Alfie "done" as if the weather is too cold they obviously cant go outside :roll: It's so hectic and my brain is fried :lol:

Initially upon adopting them, the idea was look after the babies until old enough to go to another home together (after Bobbi's spay) but I'm not a very good fosterer and am likely to keep them :roll::lol:

I'm trying to upload the vid of them but cant get it to work :evil:

Back