• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*May* be having a new bunny

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Have just seen a bunny that needs a new home and am thinking about having him/her. My OH is all for it and its me that is saying no at the minute which is suprising!

He/she is a brown lop and needs a new home and I just fell in love as soon as I saw him/her! Unsure of the sex at the minute and the age is roughly 3/4 months.

Watch this space! Going to talk it through with my OH later and make a decision.

Ooh - 3 is an odd number.. fancying adopting one of the babies?

:roll: You and your babies Hetty, if I didn't know better I'd say you'd given birth to them yourself :lol: (p.s. Hetty, are you coming to Kris's later? If you're there about 5:30 we will get to meet :D )

:roll: You and your babies Hetty, if I didn't know better I'd say you'd given birth to them yourself :lol: (p.s. Hetty, are you coming to Kris's later? If you're there about 5:30 we will get to meet :D )

Today? Yeah I am actually! I look like an utter mess though - so apologies if I burn your eyes or something!
My brother wants to leave soon now though and he doesn't want to wait.

Today? Yeah I am actually! I look like an utter mess though - so apologies if I burn your eyes or something!
My brother wants to leave soon now though and he doesn't want to wait.

Tosh! Though I am actually gonna have a shower and put make-up on specially, as i look like a tramp right now! :lol:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Snowberry!! Is the bun on Rabbit Rehome? You must want one really or you wouldn't be looking ;) plus wasn't it you saying only yesterday that you have enough room for more bunnies?!

3 is odd, but 4 are more expensive!

We werent looking for new bunnies at the minute but are doing up the small hutch with the aim for more in the future. But then this little one has come about so we may be having a new one sooner than we thought.

Obviously he/she will have a partner once neutered and settled in.

Tosh! Though I am actually gonna have a shower and put make-up on specially, as i look like a tramp right now! :lol:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Snowberry!! Is the bun on Rabbit Rehome? You must want one really or you wouldn't be looking ;) plus wasn't it you saying only yesterday that you have enough room for more bunnies?!

I do have room so we had intentions of doing the hutch up, waiting a few months and then maybe thinking about it.

No the bunny isn't from rabbit rehome, its a friend of a friend who can't look after it anymore.

Fab news ;) I do think you'd of been better having Dandelion and Buttercup tho! :lol: :oops: :lol: ;) xXx

There are thousands of lovely bunnies we would like to give a home to but with working full time we cant have too many. Were still not decided on this one and if we do take him/her then we we would possibly try to rehome him/her. At the minute we need to get him/her out of where they are and somewhere safe and then I can make a decision as to whether we can financial and time wise afford another bunny.

I do agree, they are time consuming. I would love another house hun, but we would only be able to afford another 1 bunny :(

Hope you manage to get the bun out of the situation its in :? xXx

ETA, was joking about D+B, they are reserved :D :D

Back