PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited, doo-doo-be-doo-dooooh!

Lib_n_bunny
11-08-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm picking up my foster bun tonight :) ickle Poppet, one of the nethie seven that Kris recently took on:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd252/Lib_n_bunny/poppet.jpg

She looks just like my favey RU bun eric :love: AND I get to meet Kris and maybe Hetty :D

ooh, do you think Hetty will have the baby bunnies with her? (It's important to note that I imagine Hetty in an enormous Joseph and his Techinicolour Dreamcoat style coat with a pocket for each baby bun):lol::lol::lol:

antigone
11-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Poppet is so cute! :love::love::love::love: Are you sure you'll be just fostering her?;)

Lib_n_bunny
11-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Poppet is so cute! :love::love::love::love: Are you sure you'll be just fostering her?;)

Damnit, how did you suss me so quickly :shock: :lol: for me it's a great setup, cos our last bonding with Beau didn't work out, so this way, we can help out Kris by fostering a bun, while there is also the potential to bond her with Beau, but also no pressure - if they don't like each other, nothing's lost and we have the space (and the love) to help Kris out for as long as she needs it :D

She's a cutey though isn't she. If her and Beau don't get on, (and I don't fall in love with her) I'm sure she won't be in foster for long :love:

antigone
11-08-2009, 03:41 PM
I really hope the bonding with Beau works and she never has to leave your house. :) Sending lots of bonding vibes xx

Lib_n_bunny
11-08-2009, 03:44 PM
I really hope the bonding with Beau works and she never has to leave your house. :) Sending lots of bonding vibes xx

shush, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush. It's only a potential bonding plan, don't get me excited. She's a foster, A FOSTER I TELLS YOU!!

*Spider*
11-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Ooh so if you have room - when Winter is ready :oops:
Hehehehehe

Lib_n_bunny
11-08-2009, 03:48 PM
You people are going to get me banned from RU!! I will turn into a mad rabbit lady with 20 rabbits in this teenie flat, and my OH will dump me...

...or we could just have 4 rabbits and it could all be perfect :love:

**DISCLAIMER: If OH is reading this, I am joking. 2 rabbits, I know, just 2 rabbits :roll:

antigone
11-08-2009, 03:53 PM
A FOSTER I TELLS YOU!!

If you keep repeating this to yourself you MIGHT eventually believe it! (or maybe not).:lol:

poppymoon
11-08-2009, 05:56 PM
:shock::shock::shock: if eric wasn't sat at my feet right now i'd have the bunny police after you!!:lol:

she's lovely - good luck 'fostering' her auntie libby says eric:wave:

Lib_n_bunny
11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
:oops: I came home with two - mother and daughter :oops: and thy are both mini-erics! :love:

TeflonsShadow
11-08-2009, 08:55 PM
I want Poppet for my little Rimmi.... but hes still in tact at the moment so no girl friends for him, lol!

Hope you have a good time with 'em.

antigone
11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
:oops: I came home with two - mother and daughter :oops: and thy are both mini-erics! :love:

Beau is going to be one happy bunster! :D

Tinsel
11-08-2009, 09:44 PM
You people are going to get me banned from RU!! I will turn into a mad rabbit lady with 20 rabbits in this teenie flat, and my OH will dump me...

...or we could just have 4 rabbits and it could all be perfect :love:

**DISCLAIMER: If OH is reading this, I am joking. 2 rabbits, I know, just 2 rabbits :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: