• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited, doo-doo-be-doo-dooooh!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I'm picking up my foster bun tonight :) ickle Poppet, one of the nethie seven that Kris recently took on:

poppet.jpg

She looks just like my favey RU bun eric :love: AND I get to meet Kris and maybe Hetty :D

ooh, do you think Hetty will have the baby bunnies with her? (It's important to note that I imagine Hetty in an enormous Joseph and his Techinicolour Dreamcoat style coat with a pocket for each baby bun):lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Poppet is so cute! :love::love::love::love: Are you sure you'll be just fostering her?;)

Damnit, how did you suss me so quickly :shock: :lol: for me it's a great setup, cos our last bonding with Beau didn't work out, so this way, we can help out Kris by fostering a bun, while there is also the potential to bond her with Beau, but also no pressure - if they don't like each other, nothing's lost and we have the space (and the love) to help Kris out for as long as she needs it :D

She's a cutey though isn't she. If her and Beau don't get on, (and I don't fall in love with her) I'm sure she won't be in foster for long :love:

I really hope the bonding with Beau works and she never has to leave your house. :) Sending lots of bonding vibes xx

I really hope the bonding with Beau works and she never has to leave your house. :) Sending lots of bonding vibes xx

shush, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush. It's only a potential bonding plan, don't get me excited. She's a foster, A FOSTER I TELLS YOU!!

You people are going to get me banned from RU!! I will turn into a mad rabbit lady with 20 rabbits in this teenie flat, and my OH will dump me...

...or we could just have 4 rabbits and it could all be perfect :love:

**DISCLAIMER: If OH is reading this, I am joking. 2 rabbits, I know, just 2 rabbits :roll:

:shock::shock::shock: if eric wasn't sat at my feet right now i'd have the bunny police after you!!:lol:

she's lovely - good luck 'fostering' her auntie libby says eric:wave:

I want Poppet for my little Rimmi.... but hes still in tact at the moment so no girl friends for him, lol!

Hope you have a good time with 'em.

You people are going to get me banned from RU!! I will turn into a mad rabbit lady with 20 rabbits in this teenie flat, and my OH will dump me...

...or we could just have 4 rabbits and it could all be perfect :love:

**DISCLAIMER: If OH is reading this, I am joking. 2 rabbits, I know, just 2 rabbits :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back