• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An addition to the family!

louise.storrar

Warren Scout
I have just brought home a little 13 week old Smoke coloured Netherland Dwarf - He is a little timid but sooooooo cute!

My son has named him....wait for it....Blanket! :lol::lol:

Anyone know when it is best to get him neutered so that I can introduce him to my other two?

I've got a dutch male and he was fixed at 14 weeks, but I'm not sure with a netherland dwarf as he seems so tiny compared to James.

Louise x

Blanket.jpg

Last edited:
Blanket is one gorgeous bunny :love:

I don't know the best age for neutering Nethies, but I imagine maybe from four months ... once his plums are in evidence :lol:

they can be neutered when they have 'ahems' :oops: but some vets refuse to neuter rabbits until they are 6 months old so best to speak to your vet first :)

hes beautiful :love: and i LOVE the name blanket :D:love:

Aww he is gorgeous! Loving the name too!
I got my babies today, and have been to the vet, he will neuter my boys at 16 weeks...or when their bits have dropped!

Many thanks!

Aw thanks everyone, i love the wee thing to bits. He's being very inquisitive at the moment, in every nook and cranny, standing up on hind legs a lot! Amazing to watch nosey wee rabbit making himself at home. :) I'll contact my vet then and see what he thinks. :)

Back