• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Bit of Bonding in Windlesham Going On

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Another wee trio being bonded as we speak, although I am not having much to do here as they have gone for each other immediately and they are good friends it seems.

You may remember Womble from Jill at Honeybunnies a year ago, he married Wispa from Bobtails. Well their mummy and daddy thought that while they were here on their holidays they might like to meet a new friend. So they chose Winnie from ARC who will now be called Mr Wiggles....

So far so good.....

WombleWispaandMrWiggles001.jpg

Not such a good photo but you get the idea....

WombleWispaandMrWiggles003.jpg

All three are gorgeous..but Womble just pips the other two in scrummy stakes..no bias at all:oops::lol:
Glad the bonding is going smoothly!

All three are gorgeous..but Womble just pips the other two in scrummy stakes..no bias at all:oops::lol:
Glad the bonding is going smoothly!

Womble is the cutest 'thing' :lol::lol::lol:. He's such a sweetie and has taken to Winnie like I dont' know what.

I think that Sarah and David have a thing about the flufty kind of buns!

Back