• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So many lovely people in the world

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember last week we were sent the most beautiful handmade card with all our recent bridge bunnies on it :love: We never did find out who made it so we could thank them.

Now today we have received the most goegeous bunch of roses in the post with a message that says to cheer us up during the hard time we are having. But again it has no name on it. They are so beautiful and we are really touched at peoples thoughtfulness on here. But we so want to thank whoever sent them. So if it was you please pm us so we can say thank you :D

It is heartwarming to know there are so many lovely people out there when we are constantly reading about so much cruelty in the world :love::love:

Quite simply you deserve it Liz don't you. What goes around comes around.

What a nice thing for someone to do....

Thank you Helen

I was seriously thinking about giving it all up yesterday, I am so exhausted, but receiving the flowers today has made me see that maybe we are doing some good in the world and that others do appreciate what we are doing too:)

It is heartwarming to know there are so many lovely people out there when we are constantly reading about so much cruelty in the world :love::love:

You are heart warming for us. The wonderful gift of love & quality of life you give to your elderly & disabled bunnies, at such high emotional cost, humbles me. Not only that, but you give so much sound experienced advice, & support to us on here.
Sorry I've only got words, but they are meant from the heart.

Back